Thursday, March 12, 2009

A new experience

Since those of you likely to visit this blog are only those who have visited my other blog (http://www.esjparent.blogspot.com/), you know that I have just started down the card making path courtesy of Jen M & Mom (and I can't forget the Valentines Day card Anne made for me a few years ago - that was a cool one).

Anyhoo, I found myself in Michael's over the weekend and ended up spending 45 minutes (& $75) in two, maybe three ailes. And I didn't even buy any of the stamping stuff for cards, just paper, die-cuts, ribbon and some stickers. Here are the 3 cards I've made since my big purchase.


I think I've got a decent handle on decorating the fronts of cards, but I'll need some inspiration - and a few suggestions - for the insides.

So with money spent, time invested, and a blog to update, I think this is officially my new hobby.

1 comment:

Sue said...

BTW - I actually cut out that butterfly by hand, it wasn't a die-cut or a sticker... I'm a glutton for punishment.