Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Hap

My niece Harper is turning 10 this month. I was shocked enough when Jessica turned 3 in February, but 10?? Wow. So here's the card I made for her birthday. She's totally into shopping so I made a card slot on the inside where I'll put her gift card.


In the spirit of copying, I'll give you the details of the card. Specialty cardstock by 'me & my BIG ideas' http://www.meandmybigideas.com/cms/ and stamp from the Everything Happy set by Stampendous, Inc. http://www.stampendous.com/

2 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

AGGGGHHHH! You started STAMPING!!! I KNEW you'd make it to the darkside. Adorable card, and I'm happy to hear "what" the paper and stamps are because I think I need those now... see how this works?!?!

Sue said...

The stamp was a clear one. I do like how it works and I can see how they are easier to store. I liked that I could see the placement. Otherwise, that 'happy birthday' might have been half in the black!