Sunday, January 24, 2010

You name it

I've created a bunch of cards lately but have been lax in posting them all, so here goes.  Oh, and I realize the whole point behind the blog was to let everyone know what materials were used in case they wanted to use them too, but truly, it's enough of a job for me to make these cards, let alone sit down and think about everything I used on them.  SOOOO, if you do happen to care enough, if there's something you really like and want to know what it is, just ask.  I'm sure I can find it.

#1 of 4 - Happy Anniversary.  My parents celebrated their 40th anniversary earlier this month.  Congrats Mom & Pa!



# 2 of 4 - Happy Birthday.  My step-son, Matt, turned 21 on the 16th.  HB old man!

 
 
# 3 of 4 - Happy Baby.  My coworker, Jody, just had an 8lb+ baby girl!  Major congrats! 
 


# 4 of 4 - Happy Retirement.  My MIL is now a free woman!  Enjoy some relaxation time, Ann!



1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

love them... i really love the lace on the cards, i'm going to have to try that!